[ no place ]: Rand McNally & Cos [ no date, but between 1861 - 1878 ]. 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 inches. Blue, black and very light red tinted self wrappers constructed from an outer wrapper, and an inner wrapper (printed blue on the inner margins) the outer and inner tipped together and now nearly separated. The inner wrapper has glued to it the first of fourteen images on a continuous accordion folded paper (the last glued to the inner wrapper at the end). The effect is a small souvenir view book. These scenes are (we believe) along the Erie Railway, mostly NY, but also NJ and one from PA. The printing technique is unclear (double tinted lithograph?), with some images showing registration offsetting leading us to believe that one or more stones with different "tints" of brown and black were used to print each. The accordion paper is heavily glazed which makes close examination more difficult. Evidence of wear to corners, some misfolding, and other signs of use. Good. Wraps. 
The Erie Railroad was reorganized in 1861 to be the Erie Railway, which in turn through bankruptcy turned in 1878 into the New York, Lake Erie and Western Railroad. Scarce in the original wrappers, this pamphlet was also issued in boards. We find only one copy in OCLC/Worldcat as of this writing, but believe it to be more common than that having seen several copies in the market in the past few years.